This beautiful rain cape is the perfect answer to keeping dry at any horse event or for any horse lover
Characterised by bright primary colour, an almost cubist portrayal of animals, stark simplicity and a profound sense of emotion, painter and printmaker Franz Marc’s work is considered German Expressionism. Stables, the last major work based on his favourite subject, the horse, was completed in 1913; in it, the images of horse and stables are almost indistinguishable. By the time he painted Stables, he had concluded that abstract forms would allow him to link the horses in the picture with nature as a whole, and even with the totality of existence.
Sport the Stables print side out for a bold look; reverse to Royal for a sophisticated neutral that goes anywhere.
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket .
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit. Hidden magnets snap into sleeves to reduce billowing.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending