Shipping Within Australia Via Courier or Australia Post
Where possible, our orders are collected by Courier the next business day.
Please allow 3 – 7 business days for delivery after dispatch. (this will be longer during December due to Christmas delays).
Please ensure that your address details are correct when making your order as Exclusively Equine is not liable for any lost or damaged parcels.
If we are unable to deliver your parcel due to an incorrect delivery address, or if the parcel is returned to us as undeliverable, an extra postage fee will apply to send it again. If this occurs, we will contact you to consider your options.
Please email us for a quote for international shipping – email@example.com
Delivery & Delivery Time
– Exclusively Equine aims to dispatch orders received before 5:00PM AEST on the next business day.
– Orders received within the 24 hour period after this, or on non-business days, are shipped the following business day.
– If you have an urgent delivery request, please email our office on firstname.lastname@example.org as we will always do our best to expedite your order. Please note express shipping is usually at an extra cost.
– If payment is made by Direct Bank Credit (EFT) your order will be shipped when the funds clear our bank account.
– Where available, you will receive a tracking number for tracking purposes.
– If you have any concerns about the delivery, please contact us during office hours (9:00am – 5:00pm) by email us at email@example.com
At Exclusively Equine, we aim to provide you with the best customer service and we strive for outstanding customer satisfaction. We love the products we sell and we hope that you love them as much as we do.
Of course, sometimes that doesn’t happen, so if you change your mind then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will work with you to achieve the desired outcome.
Please let us know within 14 days from date of purchase. Goods will need to be in the original condition and packaging and in a resaleable condition. Return postage will be borne by the customer. The original Exclusively Equine invoice will also need to be provided.
If you receive a damaged product, then of course we will fund the return shipping costs, and you can have a credit voucher, full refund or a replacement product if available.
No refunds or exchange on items that or purchased while on sale.
You can be confident when you’re shopping online with Exclusively Equine. Our Secure Servers encrypt your personal and financial information to ensure your information is protected.
We use industry standard 128-bit encryption. Our Secure Servers lock all critical information passed from you to us, such as personal information, in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult for this information to be intercepted.
The exclusivelyequine.com.au online store does not capture or store your credit card information at any time – even temporarily. Exclusively Equine has partnered with Shopify for our website and shopping cart hosting and SecurePay for our payment gateway and uses their highly secure portals for credit card transaction processing. All payments are made directly from WooCommerce to the ANZ payment portal.